热门搜索：如何备考GRE GRE填空 GRE数学机经 GRE模考
1. Just as not every Japanese is hardworking and deferential to superiors, not every Chinese is devoted to family, not every American is ambitious or patriotic – or even unsophisticated.
2. No one could seriously think that anyone who grows up poor, lives in a bad neighborhood, and attends an inferior school has an opportunity equal to that of someone more favored.
3. Americans may not have achieved equality, but at least they aspire to it, which is more than many other nations can claim.
4. In many countries, when jobs become available for young people in distant cities, when television begins to dominate home life, when ready – make foods appear in the markets, the culture appears more “American” – although the resemblance could be entirely superficial.
5. Someone who looks around or down appears shifty to Americans, although in fact one does not stare continuously at the other person, but glances elsewhere every few seconds.
6. When the demand for something is greater than its supply, producers and suppliers will sense the possibility of making a profit-the excess of revenues over expenses is the profit.
7. As the case illustrates, competition takes four general forms: pure competition, monopoly, monopolistic competition, and oligopoly.
8. The classic example of pure competition occurs with a commodity, like wheat or corn, that has so many producers that no one of them can control its selling price.
9. A monopoly occurs when one company alone offers a particular food or service and there fore controls the market and price for it.
10. Private restaurants serve gourmet food for 70 dollars per person; incentives boosted agricultural production 25 percent and industrial output 80 percent in just three years; farmers are encouraged to raise as much as they can on their own plots, and some become almost rich in the process.（注意分号的使用）
11. All these changes in China’s economic life have brought changes in China’s social and cultural life as well, many of which unwanted.
12. If productivity measures the efficiency of an economy, a measure of what an economic system produces is its gross national product (GNP), which is the current market value of all final goods and services that a nation produces within a particular period.
13. Current wisdom says that if you want a successful product, you need first to perform detailed market analysis, making sure that there are plenty of people who need the new product and that your entry into the market will be able to gain a significant share of that market.
14. Started at the turn of the century, 3M (a giant American company) has been growing at a healthy rate of about 10 percent a year and it boasts of having 45,000 products on the market.
15. An entrepreneur is someone like Tom Monaghan, the man who after brushes with bankruptcy turned Domino’s Pizza into the nation’s fastest – growing franchise chain.